For The College Students
At these new farms, the college students will play a very intricate roll as "Para-Professionals", working along side of the farms staff, leaders and management in areas of practical learning and hands-on farming with "Tomorrow's Farmers". The college students will become assets to the new farms and youth as they bring their technological and practical attributes, along with any of their own hands-on farming experience. We have a need for their specialized talents and knowledge gained through their studies whereby we can apply those attributes in a wide array of agricultural sciences and subject matters. We will also utilize both their knowledge and skills to assist in the further development, preparations and actual operations of these one-of-a-kind "Green" farms of the future. Listed below you will find the various topics encompassed within the new farm's agenda. We have
specific needs and criteria regarding but not limited to the following "Safety First" environmental
- "Green World" architectural engineering with emphasis on future agricultural upgrades.
- Physical on site engineering with the farm's contracted engineered plans.
- Year round greenhouse operations.
- Seasonal production of annual/perennial farm field starter plants from greenhouses.
- Mushroom House spore programs for gourmet and medicinal mushrooms.
- Eight months per year veggie, fruit, and herb seed to harvest operations along with fresh
and/or dried packaging and storage practices for market and on site sales.
- Poultry operations, for chickens, turkeys, ducks and geese for both meat and egg production.
- Piglet to hog meat and breeding operations for continuous stock production.
- Feeder calves to beef production.
- Small livestock meat production ( goats, sheep, rabbits and other fowl ).