These new farms will stand alone in its efforts to become a 100% sustainable, organic "Green World" farm of the future. Our leaders, staff and college students will work with, train and mentor "Tomorrow's Farmers" to:
- Learn Green, Live Green, Think Green and Plan Green for their futures
- Farm Green, organically and naturally
- Learn and work in a "Safety First " environment.
College students will assist leaders and staff as co-workers and mentors to the youth, while promoting:
- Practical learning skills
- Further educational development
- Learn to create and work in a positive work environment
The college students leading the way for "Tomorrow's Farmers" will:
- Assist and work alongside professional maintenance and operational teams for all greenhouse and agricultural buildings.
- Lead the way with horticultural, animal husbandry and state of the art farming technology.
- Gain their own hands on experience in both farming and farm-management fields.
- At no cost to students, gain knowledge, skills and experience for the betterment of their life and careers.
- Enjoy flexible schedules designed to fit their personal needs.
If you are a college student interested in joining this winning farm team, please forward a brief summary of your thoughts and interest in our programs, along with your resume to: Joseph Willis, President,
(860) 916-3129, Farmerjoe2240@gmail.com
Anita M. Willis, Director of Public Relations
(860) 924-3580, Skyotter1@cox.net